Spooky sparkling Halloween mocktail recipe that’s perfect for kids. Our easy Halloween drinks are super delicious and so easy to make.
If you’re throwing a Halloween party or just a spooky Halloween tea party for the kids, then you’ll just LOVE these deliciously spooky sparkling silver potion drinks.
Our Halloween mocktails are just perfect for kids to sip at Halloween and who doesn’t LOVE a glittery, sparkling magical drink?!? The Halloween drinks are non-alcoholic so they’re ideal for the non-drinker too.
Halloween Mocktail Ingredients
- 1 bottle lemonade – use sugar free if you prefer
- 1 tsp drink shimmer or edible glitter – we use silver shimmer but they come in all sorts of colours so just pick which you like best.
- Bottle, straws and bottle decorations to serve – we made up little drink me stickers and decorated the bottles with simple black ribbon and a straw.
How to make spooky Halloween mocktails
- Pour the lemonade into the bottles – add a tsp of drink shimmer or edible glitter and swirl to mix until the drink is silver and pearlescent.
- Decorate the bottles with dark ribbons and “drink me” stickers.
Make sparkling silver mocktails your way
- Switch the lemonade for limeade
- Use different coloured drink shimmers.
How to serve Halloween Mocktails
- Perfect for Halloween parties or serving at spooky Halloween tea parties.
More easy Halloween recipes to make at home
- Halloween Milkshakes (ad feature recipe) – treat yourself to an absolute sugar fest with our spooky loaded Halloween milkshake recipe. Sweet and totally delicious!
- Edible Witch Wands – let the kids get busy in the kitchen creating delicious, chocolate-y edible witch wands. A super easy Halloween recipe.
- Bogey Bites – delicious little Halloween treats, our bogey bites are super tasty salty and sweet chocolate coated popcorn balls. Totally yummy!
- 200ml lemonade
- 1/2 tsp drink shimmer or edible glitter
- Pour the lemonade into the bottles - add a pinch of drink shimmer and swirl to mix until the drink is silver and pearlescent.
- Decorate the bottles with dark ribbons and "drink me" stickers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our super cool sparkly silver Halloween mocktail recipe to Pinterest for later!