A super easy Halloween craft for kids – brighten up the kids lunchboxes with a cute little jack’-‘lantern tangerine. So simple and sweet!
There is no easier Halloween craft (or recipe) than our super cute little Halloween tangerines decorated to look like mini jack-o’-lanterns.
They only take a couple of minutes to make and they’re perfect for brightening up the fruit bowl in the kitchen. Or adding to packed lunch boxes as a little surprise for the kids.
These are even a great little healthy alternative as a Halloween snack or trick or treat gift.
What you need to make Halloween Tangerines
- Tangerines or Satsumas – you could use oranges if you prefer
- Black marker pen
How to make Halloween Tangerines
- Take your tangerines and using the black marker draw on a cute or scary little jack-o’-lantern face.
- Be sure not to press to hard, you don’t want the ink to penetrate the skin, it should just be on the outside of the skin, not the part that will get eaten.
More Halloween Arts and Crafts for Kids
- Spider Halloween Handprint Craft – let the kids get creative and make these super cute little handprint spiders with goggle eyes. So cute!
- Halloween Lantern – use old plastic milk bottles to create these spookily cute ghost lanterns – you could make a whole family of ghosts to line the entrance to your home.
- Eyeball Bruschetta – a spooky twist on an Italian bruschetta – layer up the mozzarella, peppers and olives to create these spooky eyeball snacks.
Save our super cute Halloween tangerines to Pinterest for later!
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get loads more Halloween crafts for kids here