Ham and cheese puff pastry roll ups are super simple to make and taste totally delicious. Fab for lunch or as a snack recipe.
You can flavour them up in different ways to suit your own taste.
Make ham and cheese puff pastry roll ups your way
- spread on a layer of pesto instead of mustard.
- use different type of cheese.
- scatter the tops of the pastries with sesame or poppy seeds before baking.
How to serve ham and cheese puff pastry roll ups
- delicious for lunch with salad and coleslaw.
- snacks packed into lunchboxes.
- take as a picnic snack.
- Ready rolled puff pastry sheet.
- 2 tsp djion mustard
- 250g cheddar cheese.
- 6 slices ham
- 1 egg - beaten
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and spread it with the mustard.
- Scatter over a little grated cheese.
- Lay over the ham.
- Scatter over the rest of the grated cheese.
- Roll the pasty into a long sausage.
- Slice into 8 pieces and place on a non-stick baking tray.
- Brush the tops with beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 732mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 20g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.