A really tasty and quick Mexican style lunch of ham and pepper quesadillas served with a pot of guacamole and tomato salsa – Great addition to packed lunch boxes and a really easy family recipe.
A super quick meal idea – brilliant for when you’re short of time and surrounded by hungry kids!
- 2 tortilla wraps
- handful of grated cheese - whatever your preference
- slice of ham - shredded
- handful of chargrilled peppers - I use jarred
- Heat a large frying pan - no oil!
- Put one of the wraps into the base of the pan.
- Add the shredded ham, peppers and grated cheese.
- Place the other tortilla wrap on top.
- Cook for a few minutes until cheese melts - flip over and quickly brown the other side - when cooked slice into wedges.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 914Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 149mgSodium: 2476mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 58g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.