Ham, spinach and cream cheese sandwich is such a simple and delicious sandwich recipe and so easy to make. I always think this tastes best on a crusty cob, although the kids prefer it as pinwheel sandwiches. This is a great sandwich recipe for party buffets or picnics too.
We also add a little layer of chargrilled chicken breast to this sandwich just for added yum! And serve alongside a homemade blueberry milkshake.
Deliciously easy sandwich recipes
- 2 bread rolls
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- 2 handfuls of spinach - roughly chopped
- 4 slices of ham
- a few slices of chargrilled chicken breast
- Split your bread rolls - and butter if you like.
- Add the cream cheese and chopped spinach to a small bowl, mix until well combined.
- Spread a layer of the spinach whipped cream cheese to the bread rolls.
- Top with chicken and ham, then squash on the sandwich lid.
make the ham and spinach cream cheese sandwich your way…
- skip the rolls and spread onto soft flour tortillas and make pinwheels instead.
- switch the ham and chicken for salmon.
- go veggie and switch the meat for grilled vegetables.
- fab in packed lunches.
- quick lunch at home
- for picnics or party buffets.