Let’s get really messy and make black handprint spiders for Halloween – these quirky little handprint spiders are messy and great fun to make! Simply thread with cotton for a unique spider bunting decoration – ideal for kids Halloween parties.
What you need to make handprint spiders
- Large sheets of white paper (paper rolls are great for this)
- Black paint
- Shallow plate
- Stick on craft eyes
How to make handprint spiders
- Cut a large piece of paper off the roll.
- Squirt a good dollop of black paint onto the plate.
- Let the kids make handprints all over the paper.
- When the handprints are dry – cut them out
- Stick two handprints together to make a spider
- Stick on the eyes.
Simple! Just the cleaning up to get sorted now….