Celebrate the sunshine with the kids and work your way through this super cute collection of sunshine crafts. Easy sun crafts your little ones will just LOVE.
Sunshine Summer Memory Book
Creating a summer memory book is a lovely activity and something kids will enjoy looking back on at a later date.
It’s super easy to make a summer memory book and to capture some memories just takes a little time each day and soon becomes just a little addictive!
Get the Summer Memory Book Instructions here.
Sunshine Sun Catchers
We love these bright and colourful sunshine decorations – good for brightening up windows or hanging up in the garden.
What you need to make sun catchers
- Yellow A4 paper
- Orange or yellow acetate
- Plate (large and small for drawing around)
How to make sunshine sun catchers
- draw around the larger plate – then put the smaller plate inside the circle and draw around that too.
- cut out the circle – and the middle circle so you’re left with O shapes.
- tie the string – around the top of the O shape.
- glue – the acetate into the centre
- cut out strips of yellow paper – to be sun beams
- glue on the sun beams
- let your sun catcher dry – then hang up to catch the sunshine
Super easy sunshine craft – great for little fingers!
What you need to make mosaic sunshines
- Pale yellow A4 paper
- Bright yellow A4 paper
How to make mosaic sunshines
- Cut out a circle shape – and strips from the pale yellow paper
- Cut the bright yellow paper – into mosaic squares
- Glue the sun-beam – strips onto the circle.
- Cover the middle of the sunshine – with mosaic squares.
Kids just LOVE to do hand and footprint painting
Once they’re done use them to create this really happy sunshine face!
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Loads more kids art projects and activities here
What you need to make hand and footprint sunshine
- Plastic tray or plate for the paint
- Yellow paint
- White paper
- Yellow paper
- Orange crayon/chalk
How to make footprint sunshine
- Make lots of yellow foot and hand prints – on the white paper
- Let them dry then cut them out
- Cut out a circle of yellow paper.
- Glue the hand and footprints to the outside of the circle.
- Draw a happy face on the sunshine.
More BRILLIANT kids crafts here
Get lots more summer activities for kids here