You guys are just going to love this super healthy version of egg and chips. Packed with fresh natural ingredients and baked in the oven, there’s very little preparation to do and it’s a one-pan dinner. Fab for when you’re feeling lazy but still want ‘real’ food.
In less than 30 minutes you’ll be tucking into oven baked sweet potato chips with eggs and roast baby vine tomatoes I like to add a good drizzle of hot chilli sauce too, for added zing! Healthy, quick and totally mouthwateringly delicious.
A healthy, oven baked recipe that's great for lunch or easy dinner.
- 2 large sweet potatoes - scrubbed and cut into chips
- a stem of baby vine tomatoes (around 8-10 tomatoes)
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200C
- Toss the sweet potato chips in a tsp of olive oil then tip into a roasting tin. Lay the baby vine tomatoes in the tray along side them. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, make space for the eggs, crack the eggs into the space, drizzle with a little oil and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes (depending on how runny you like the yolks)
- Serve with hot chilli sauce.
Make it your way…
- Use white potatoes instead of sweet potatoes – they’ll take a little longer to cook.
- Add in some peppers and onions for extra veggies.