Go lighter on the fat and calories with our delicious healthy prawn sandwich with a low fat yogurt dressing.
Break open a ciabatta roll and add a couple of handfuls of baby leaf salad, pile in the king prawns and season well. Mix up the yogurt dressing by adding a couple of spoonfuls of low fat yogurt to a dish, add the zest of a lemon then squeeze in the juice of half the lemon. Add some freshly cracked black pepper.
Drizzle the lemon yogurt dressing over the prawns and enjoy!
Delicious prawn salad on ciabatta rolls
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- bag baby leaf salad leaves
- 180g cooked king prawns
- 2 tbs low fat yogurt
- zest of a lemon
- juice of a half a lemon
- cracked black pepper
- Split the ciabatta rolls.
- Stuff with baby leaf lettuce and layer on the king prawns.
- Mix together the lemony dressing by adding the lemon zest and juice of half a lemon along with some cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the prawns and enjoy.
Make it your way…
- Serve on rye bread or crispbreads.
- Skip the bread and serve stuffed into baked sweet potatoes.
- Add a sliced boiled egg and avocado.