Go totally over the top with the botanicals and mix yourself a delicious, fragrant and oh so sip’able lavender and herb gin and tonic.
We’ve used the fragrant Lavender edition of Masons Yorkshire Gin from 31Dover to mix up this beautifully simple summer cocktail. The gin has a delicate Lavender scent and subtle sweet flavour. It makes a refreshing, delicious long gin and tonic.
Perfect for serving at summer parties or long summer evenings in the garden.
Simple, beautiful cocktail recipe ideal for summer parties in the garden,
- 25ml Masons Yorkshire Lavender Gin
- Tonic Water
- 2-3 stems of Lavender flowers
- 1 small stem of Rosemary with blooms
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Pour in the gin.
- Add tonic to your liking.
- Decorate the drink with Lavender and rosemary.
How to serve Herby gin and tonic
- Mix up the herbal additions – try adding stems of coriander, parsley or chives in flower.
- You could decorate your drink with edible flowers, this is especially nice for summer parties.
- When using edible flowers, be sure they’re grown without chemicals sprayed on them.
Disclaimer – the drinks used in the recipe were provided free of charge from 31Dover.