Go totally over the top with the botanicals and mix yourself a delicious, fragrant and oh so sip’able lavender and herb gin and tonic.
We’ve used the fragrant Lavender edition of Masons Yorkshire Gin from 31Dover to mix up this beautifully simple summer cocktail. The gin has a delicate Lavender scent and subtle sweet flavour. It makes a refreshing, delicious long gin and tonic.
Perfect for serving at summer parties or long summer evenings in the garden.
How to serve Herby gin and tonic
- Mix up the herbal additions – try adding stems of coriander, parsley or chives in flower.
- You could decorate your drink with edible flowers, this is especially nice for summer parties.
- When using edible flowers, be sure they’re grown without chemicals sprayed on them.
Disclaimer – the drinks used in the recipe were provided free of charge from 31Dover.
- 25ml Masons Yorkshire Lavender Gin
- Tonic Water
- 2-3 stems of Lavender flowers
- 1 small stem of Rosemary with blooms
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Pour in the gin
- Add tonic to your liking.
- Decorate the drink with Lavender and rosemary.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 161Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 0g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more alcoholic drink recipes here.
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here
Fancy a cocktail? Try one of our cocktail recipes here
Get more drink recipes here