A healthy, tasty and quick salmon recipe that’s great for a midweek meal.
You can make up the herby salmon parcels in just a few minutes, they cook in just 20 minutes and they taste amazing.
Lay a sheet of kitchen foil onto a baking tray, lightly spritz with oil, lay on the salmon, top with lots of fresh herbs, I use basil, dill and coriander. Seal the foil into a parcel and bake.
Super quick and healthy salmon recipe.
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- 2 large handfuls of fresh herbs - whatever you like
- Spritz of olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Lay a sheet of foil onto a baking tray, spritz with olive oil, lay on the salmon, top with handfuls of fresh chopped herbs, seal the foil into a parcel.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Make it your way…
- Switch the fish for any you like.
- Try different combinations of herbs.
- Add a smattering of pesto or thai curry paste.
- You can make these parcels up in the morning and just cook when you get home from work later that day.
- Serve with rice, potatoes or even slide them into toasted ciabatta rolls with a dollop of lemon mayonnaise.