A healthy, tasty and quick salmon recipe that’s great for a midweek meal.
You can make up the herby salmon parcels in just a few minutes, they cook in just 20 minutes and they taste amazing.
Lay a sheet of kitchen foil onto a baking tray, lightly spritz with oil, lay on the salmon, top with lots of fresh herbs, I use basil, dill and coriander. Seal the foil into a parcel and bake.
Super quick and healthy salmon recipe.
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- 2 large handfuls of fresh herbs - whatever you like
- Spritz of olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Lay a sheet of foil onto a baking tray, spritz with olive oil, lay on the salmon, top with handfuls of fresh chopped herbs, seal the foil into a parcel.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Make it your way…
- Switch the fish for any you like.
- Try different combinations of herbs.
- Add a smattering of pesto or thai curry paste.
- You can make these parcels up in the morning and just cook when you get home from work later that day.
- Serve with rice, potatoes or even slide them into toasted ciabatta rolls with a dollop of lemon mayonnaise.
Get more fish and seafood recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get more delicious gluten free recipes UK style here
Get more quick and easy meals here
More healthy salmon recipes here