We’d be tickled pink with any of these gorgeous things for the home and as we all know… gorgeous home gifts are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Like the Dixie Love Seat in Nantucket pink from Loaf. Don’t you just want to stroke it? Bounce on it’s plump cushion-y gorgeousness. This glamorous chair is oozing charm and just wants you to love it.
We’ve always got room on our wall for a gorgeous print from Wink Design and this Love print is calling my name.
And if you’re serious about casting a spell over the one you love this Valentine’s Day you’ll definitely be needing a beautiful Love Potion etched glass apothecary bottle from Lime Lace.
I adore a little vintage art (and ‘cough’ Prosecco) so what could be better than combining the two? The beautiful Prosecco Lady print in a delectable shade of mustard from Lilly Loray is just perfect. I really think this wants to hang right by my refrigerator.
And, whilst we’re hanging around in the kitchen, I’m just a little bit crazy about the gorgeous Bread & Jam mugs – especially this one… just too cute!
And of course, you know how much I like buttery toast, so this little heart toast rack from Tesco would certainly brighten up my breakfast. It holds four slices of toast – just enough for two.
Get the look
- Dixie love set available from Loaf from £1195
- Love print available from Wink Design at Not on the High Street at £17.95
- Love potion apothecary bottle available from Lime Lace at £25
- Prosecco lady print available from Lilly Loray at £295
- Bread & Jam mug available from Not on the High Street £9.50
- Heart toast rack available from Tesco stores at £3