If you’re trying to cut down on the amount of cleaning chemicals used at home then try making up natural non-toxic bath cleaner. It’s safe, smells good and gets the bath and sink super shiny.
To make up a batch of natural bath cleaner you’ll need
- baking powder
- liquid soap (I use washing up liquid)
- essential oil (optional) but I like to use Lavender or Tea-tree.
Get More How To Clean Tips Here
Instructions – makes enough to clean the bath and sink
- Pour 1/3 cup of baking soda to a small bowl.
- Add a squirt of washing up liquid
- Add 8 drops of essential oil
- Mix to a smooth paste using warm water from the tap
How to use the natural bath cleaner
- Just dip a sponge into the paste and scrub the bath/sink
- Rinse away the residue with warm water.
- The bath and sink will be left shiny and clean.
You might also like our natural window cleaner recipe.
Get our homemade carpet freshener instructions here.
For a clean and tidy home get our BEST cleaning tips here
You can get more green cleaning tips and eco cleaning product reviews here.
Get more home and garden tips here
If you like to make your own cleaning products UK measurements – then you can get more of our cleaning recipes right here.