If you’re trying to cut down on the amount of cleaning chemicals used at home then try making up natural non-toxic bath cleaner. It’s safe, smells good and gets the bath and sink super shiny.
To make up a batch of natural bath cleaner you’ll need
- baking powder
- liquid soap (I use washing up liquid)
- essential oil (optional) but I like to use Lavender or Tea-tree.
Instructions – makes enough to clean the bath and sink
- Pour 1/3 cup of baking soda to a small bowl.
- Add a squirt of washing up liquid
- Add 8 drops of essential oil
- Mix to a smooth paste using warm water from the tap
How to use the natural bath cleaner
- Just dip a sponge into the paste and scrub the bath/sink
- Rinse away the residue with warm water.
- The bath and sink will be left shiny and clean.
You might also like our natural window cleaner recipe.