House plants are dust magnets. Even in the space of just a few weeks they become covered in dust and look a mess.
The best way to clean plants is in the shower. They love a shower.
What you need to clean house plants
- natural sponge
Get More How To Clean Tips Here
How to clean house plants
- Once a month carry all your houseplants up to the bathroom and stand them all in the bath.
- Then switch the shower on to a soft spray and just luke warm not freezing cold. Then spray all the plant leaves carefully to remove the dust.
- Any plants that have been in the kitchen will probably be covered in that greasy kitchen dust. For these after a thorough spraying down with the shower take a natural sponge and gently supporting the leaf underneath with your hand wipe the leaves to remove the greasy sticky dust.
- Leave the plants standing in the bath for a few hours after cleaning them until they’ve dripped dry.
- Return the plants to their homes.
This method is great for not only cleaning the plants but giving them a good drink of water too.
For a clean and tidy home get our BEST cleaning tips here
You can get more green cleaning tips and eco cleaning product reviews here.
Get more home and garden tips here