It’s really easy to keep mirrors sparklingly clean and it only takes a couple of minutes. It’s worth making up a batch of the mirror cleaner and keeping it in a spray bottle under the sink.
There’s no harsh chemicals in our homemade mirror cleaner, as I always think it’s best to keep chemicals to a minimum in family homes.
What you need to clean mirrors
- clean empty spray bottle
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 drop of eco washing up liquid
- paper kitchen towels
How to make mirror cleaning spray
- Pour the water, vinegar and drop of washing up liquid into the spray bottle and shake gently to mix.
How to clean mirrors
- Spray the mirror with the mirror spray.
- Using paper kitchen towel rub in circular motions to clean the whole mirror.
- Use a fresh dry piece of paper kitchen towel and buff the surface to make sure no streaks remain.
You might also like our mission declutter!