Cleaning all the little smears and marks off stainless steel is easy. We have a great way of cleaning stainless steel that gets it to sparkle like a mirror and all for 15p with no special cleaning products needed.
If you have stainless steel items and live with children or pets you’ll know just how smeared and marked they can get with little mucky handprints or dog nose smears… But we can show you how to get them shiny and looking like new in no time at all without using any nasty chemical cleaning products which is great for a family home.
I’ll be using a plain white bar of soap to do this job. Priced at just 15p this really is something to have in at home. It really does come in handy for all sorts of cleaning jobs.
You can see before we start to clean the stainless steel the types of marks the steel picks up over the course of a few days – water splashes, greasy smears etc.
What you need to clean stainless steel
- White soap – I always use Tesco Everyday Value soap it costs just 15p per bar!
- Soft cleaning cloth
- A cloth for drying and polishing
How to clean stainless steel
- Dampen the soft cleaning cloth in warm water and rub it with the bar of soap.
- Gently clean the stainless steel with the soapy cloth
- Rub the item dry and buff it until is shines with the drying cloth
See! Easy, low cost, no effort cleaning and super shiny stainless steel!
You might also like our Easy Housework Routine – a fab guide complete with homekeeping checklists that divides housework into daily, weekly and monthly chores.