The BEST way to clean stainless steel so it shines! And best of all our cleaning hack costs just 25p!
Cleaning all the little smears and marks off stainless steel is easy.
We have a great way of cleaning stainless steel that gets it to sparkle like a mirror and all for 25p with no special cleaning products needed.
If you have stainless steel items and live with children or pets you’ll know just how smeared and marked they can get with little mucky handprints or dog nose smears…
But we can show you how to get them shiny and looking like new in no time at all without using any nasty chemical cleaning products which is great for a family home.
I’ll be using a plain white bar of soap to do this job. Priced at just 25p this really is something to have in at home. It really does come in handy for all sorts of cleaning jobs.
You can see before we start to clean the stainless steel the types of marks the steel picks up over the course of a few days – water splashes, greasy smears etc.
Best way to clean stainless steel
- White soap – I always use Tesco Everyday Value soap it costs just 25p per bar!
- Soft cleaning cloth
- A cloth for drying and polishing
For a clean and tidy home get our BEST cleaning tips here
How to clean stainless steel
- Dampen the soft cleaning cloth – in warm water and rub it with the bar of soap.
- Gently clean – the stainless steel with the soapy cloth
- Rinse the cloth in clean water – and wipe over the stainless steel item again to remove soapy residue.
- Rub the item dry – and buff it until is shines with the drying cloth
See! Easy, low cost, no effort cleaning and super shiny stainless steel!
More easy cleaning tips you’ll LOVE!
- Spring Clean the Kitchen – get our free printable spring cleaning checklist and give your kitchen a deep clean this spring.
- Clean the washing machine with soda crystals – learn how to clean your washing machine using more natural, gentle cleaning products.
- 10 things people with a clean house do everyday! – want a clean house? Get the cleaning routines and tips here and make it happen!
You might also like our Easy Housework Routine – a fab guide complete with homekeeping checklists that divides housework into daily, weekly and monthly chores.
You can get more green cleaning tips and eco cleaning product reviews here.
- Bar of white soap
- Bucket or bowl
- Warm water
- Soft cleaning cloth
- Cloth for drying and buffing
- Dampen the soft cleaning cloth in warm water and rub it with the bar of soap.
- Gently clean the stainless steel with the soapy cloth
- Rinse the cloth in clean water and wipe over the stainless steel item again.
- Rub the item dry and buff it until is shines with the drying cloth
Get more kitchen cleaning tips here
Save our cleaning hack to Pinterest for later!
Get more home and garden tips here