Our zombie scab Halloween makeup is really, really easy and not overly gruesome so it’s fine for little ones and not too scary. We use Snazaroo face paints as they go on well and the colours are really vivid.
What you need to do a face paint zombie scab
- white face paint
- red face paint
- black face paint
- kitchen roll
- thick black cotton
- darning needle
How to do a zombie scab with face paint
- Add a smudging of white face paint.
- Mix in some black to make a mottled grey patch
- Dampen as small piece of kitchen roll – this is a loose skin flap.
- Put the skin flap on to the face painted area in a wrinkled way.
- Daub on some more white and black face paint, then add patches of blood using red face paint.
- Blend the paints around the edges on to the skin.
- Then repeat and dampen a smaller piece of kitchen roll and thread the needle with cotton and stitch a little of the damp kitchen roll like a messily stitched skin flap, apply to the face and blend in with the face paints as before.
- Repeat with as many scabs as you like….