I know the towel cupboard can just get so messy with towels pushed in any which way they’ll fit BUT if you follow our neat little guide for folding towels you can channel that spa vibe at home AND because they’re folded just so neat you’ll have more space in the cupboard too!
How to fold a towel
- Spread your towel out flat on a flat surface – the bed, the floor or a table will all be fine.
- Fold your towel in half length ways making sure the edges line up
- Fold the ends of the towel into the middle
- Fold the end of the towel over by a third towards the middle.
- Fold the towel over to meet the other end.
- Your towel will now be neatly folded with all neat edges ready for storing away.
Stuck with getting on top of the housework? You’ll just love our easy housework routine.