Here’s how to fold your t-shirts like they do in a store!
And why would you want to?
Because if you do it straight from the tumble drier then it saves you ironing them and it keeps them crease free and it means you can fit more into your cupboards if everything is neat – so yes that means more room for more clothes!
So are you ready for a little laundry life hack? Let’s go…
– Take your pile of shirts.
– Spread the t-shirt onto a firm surface, smooth out any creases.
– Fold the sleeves over across the back of the t-shirt.
4. Fold the edge of each side of the t-shirt towards the centre of the t-shirt.
5. Fold the t-shirt in half so that the front of the top of the t-shirt is now facing upwards.
6. Now they’re ready to put away.
Folding your clothes neatly is all part of a good housework routine.
For more home life hacks head over to homekeeping.