We’ll show you a simple way for how to fold t shirts to keep them super neat, wrinkle free and easy to store.
Do you love to have an organized wardrobe and for your clothes to look super neat and wrinkle free when you wear them? Then simply follow our step by step instructions for how to fold t shirts.
Laundry life hack for how to fold t shirts!
If you fold your t shirts straight from the tumble drier then it saves you ironing them!
Folding them whilst they’re still warm from the drier means you can smooth out creases as you fold and so you won’t need to do quite so much ironing!
How to fold t shirts
- Take your pile of shirts.
- Spread the t shirt (front side down) onto a firm surface. Smooth out any creases.
- Fold the sleeves over across the back of the t shirt
- Fold the edge of each side of the t shirt towards the centre of the t shirt.
- Fold the t shirt in half so that the front of the top of the t shirt is now facing upwards.
- If you’re folding adult t shirts then fold the t shirt into 3 – bottom over middle, then middle over top to achieve the same finish.
- Your t shirts are now ready to store away neatly.
More Home Organizing Tips
- How to declutter your home – a month long decluttering project, just decluttering one small area of your home each day. This is the easy way to ease into decluttering when you’re feeling overwhelmed!
- How to fold towels – the easy way to fold towels so you can have that whole spa vibe at home.
- Cleaning supplies every home should have – keep on top of any cleaning job by having a well stocked and organized cleaning cupboard.
How to be more organized at home
If you’re struggling with getting organized at home and need a few tips and ideas, we can help!
Head over to our Organizing 101 it’s packed with brilliant, simple to follow ideas for organizing your home from top to bottom.
- T-Shirt for folding
- Firm surface - like a table top
- Spread the t-shirt onto a firm surface, smooth out any creases.
- Fold the sleeves over across the back of the t-shirt.
- Fold the edge of each side of the t-shirt towards the centre of the t-shirt.
- Fold the t-shirt in half so that the front of the top of the t-shirt is now facing upwards. (if folding adult t shirts fold into thirds not halves)
Save our super neat folding tips to Pinterest for later!
Get more bedroom organization tips here!
Get more home and garden tips here
More laundry tips here
Get more organizing tips here