Getting your tiles to look super shiny is actually really, really easy and you don’t need a whole lot of special products to do it. In fact… you’ll just need dishwashing soap and hot water, oh and a soft cloth and dry cloth for buffing. That’s it. So easy and honestly totally the best way to get them shiny.
What you need to get tiles shiny
- Dishwashing soap – I use Ecover.
- Hot water (not so hot you can’t put your hand in it)
- Soft cloth for cleaning – I use a microfibre one.
- Soft cotton cloth for buffing and drying – I just use an old tea-towel
How to get your tiles shiny
- Run a bucket of hot water – add a squirt of dishwashing liquid.
- Wash down the tiles using the cloth soaked in the hot soapy water.
- Dry and buff with the soft cloth to shine.
I use this to clean the tiles in the kitchen and also the bathroom.
PS…. you might also just love our bleach free way to clean grout!