Our simple guide to making the cutest shabby chic magic wand an absolute essential for your little witch or wizard this Halloween!
What you need to make a magic wand
- sticks (pick them up from the woods)
- strips of coloured material (different textures works best)
How to make a magic wand
- Paint your sticks using the coloured paint – you can choose whatever colour scheme you like – we’ve gone for purple & blue.
- Leave the magic wands to dry. If you want them to be water-proof you need to add a layer of varnish once the coloured paint has dried.
- Place the fabric strips in a small pile. Then tie them to the wand using ribbon.
That’s it! You are ready to go off and cast spells.
A lovely Halloween craft perfect for the October half term! You might also like our easy tutorial for a no-sew wizard outfit!