Mini fruit kebabs are a fab little make for getting kids involved in the kitchen, and eating more fruit. They love to make up their own little kebab sticks! You can store these in the fridge for a few days as a go-to snack. Feel free to use whatever fruit your kids like.
What you need to make mini fruit kebabs
- A selection of fruit – a few favourites, something new or simply whatever is in. It can be fresh, tinned or dried. We used melon, fresh pineapple, kiwi and grapes.
- A sharp knife.
- A chopping board
- Cocktail sticks
How to make mini fruit kebabs
- Help the children (depending on age and ability) to peel and chop the fruit into bite size chunks.
- Grab the cocktail sticks and thread them with fruit.
- It’s a good idea to have a dish of these in the fridge for snacking.
- They’re great in packed lunches
- We also do a big long kebab stick version for nibbling on at breakfast time.
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Get more snacks for kids here
Need some new packed lunch ideas? We’ve lots of delicious recipes here!
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here