Delicious deli style sandwiches with tasty Italian flavours.
These fresh ciabatta rolls will not disappoint. Crammed with salami, prosciutto, crumbled feta, marinated artichoke hearts, fresh and sun dried tomatoes, peppery rocket and a quick drizzle of rich fruity olive oil.
Serve the Italian style deli sandwiches with a pot of marinated olives and fresh seasonal strawberries, this makes a super tasty lunch. A great quick meal idea.
You can always turn these into Italian pressed picnic sandwiches by wrapping tightly in foil and placing under a heavy weight around an hour before slicing and serving.
Get the deli vibe at home with these delicious Italian ciabatta sandwiches.
- Individual ciabatta roll
- Handful of rocket
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 3 slices of salami
- Ripe vine tomato - thinly sliced
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes - chopped
- 2 artichoke hearts - sliced
- Crumbled feta cheese (as much or as little as you like)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Slice the ciabatta roll horizontally.
- Layer on a the rocket, meats, fresh and sun dried tomatoes, sliced artichoke hearts and top with crumbled feta cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Squash on the lid.
- You can turn this into pressed picnic sandwiches by wrapping tightly in foil and placing a heavy weight on top around an hour or so before you want to slice and eat it.
A really easy family recipe and a summer picnic must have.