Juicy summer berry fruit salad with melon – perfect for eating as part of a healthy breakfast or as a simple dessert.
Our easy juicy summer berry and melon salad is quick and easy to make.
Just keep a bowlful in the fridge and tuck in for breakfast or as a healthy dessert with a spoonful of yogurt, maybe a sprinkle of nuts.
It’s a great way to make sure you hit your 5-a-day and makes it much easier to choose healthy snacks.
Summer berry fruit salad ingredients
- 300g strawberries – washed an quartered
- 250g raspberries – washed
- 200g blueberries – washed
- 1/2 honeydew melon – cut into cubes
How to make summer berry fruit salad
- Simply tumble all the fruit together in a bowl and mix gently to combine.
Get more delicious easy breakfast recipes here
Make fruit salad your way
- Choose any combination of fruits you like – pineapple, melon, mango, oranges and peaches all work well.
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
How to serve berry fruit salad
- eat it just as it is.
- add a spoonful of natural yogurt or clotted cream
- sprinkle over some crushed nuts or flaked white chocolate.
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here
- 300g strawberries - washed an quartered
- 250g raspberries - washed
- 200g blueberries - washed
- 1/2 honeydew melon - cut into cubes
- Tumble all the fruit together in a bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 8gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our delicious juicy berry fruit salad recipe to Pinterest for later!