Our easy juicy summer berry and melon salad is quick and easy to make, just keep a bowlful in the fridge and tuck in for breakfast or as a healthy dessert with a spoonful of yogurt, maybe a sprinkle of nuts.
A great way to make sure you hit your 5-a-day (… or 10 as it is now…)
Healthy breakfast or dessert
- 300g strawberries - washed and quartered
- 250g raspberries - washed
- 200g blueberries - washed
- 1/2 melon - cut into cubes
- Tumble all the fruit together in a bowl.
Make fruit salad your own way
- choose any combination of fruits you like – pineapple, melon, mango, oranges and peaches all work well.
How to serve fruit salad
- eat it just as it is.
- add a spoonful of natural yogurt or cream
- sprinkle over some crushed nuts or flaked white chocolate.