Throwing a Halloween party for the kids, we’ve got a disgustingly good Halloween party menu that will keep your little ones well fed and happy and won’t take forever to put together.
- Mini muffin pizzas, so quick and easy to make. Keep things simple and just make a cheese and tomato version.
- Hot dogs, all kids love hot dogs. You can cut out finger nail and knuckle shapes on the hot dogs for the whole zombie finger ‘thing’, or you can just whack them in a bread roll and squirt them with ketchup.
- Proper oven baked potatoes, served in a dish with a dot of butter, perfect just as they are.
- Nachos with guacamole and salsa, always super popular at kids parties.
- BBQ beans – for these we just use a few tins of Heinz BBQ baked beans.
- Apple slaw, fresh, crunchy and delicious.
- Bogey bites – essentially these are chocolate crackle cakes using popcorn instead of rice crispies.
- Creepy cobweb cake spooky and delicious.
- Green slime jelly with black custard, just make up some lime jellies and turn your custard black with a few drops of food colouring.
- Forbidden buttery beer – sweet, fizzy and delicious.
- Vampire cordial – well…. it’s Vimto, make up large jugs for your mini guests to help themselves.
Have a spooktacular time!