Advertisement Feature and Review
We’re loving this summery twist on the classic Mojito cocktail. Our Kiwi & Lime Mojito is sweet, refreshing and the perfect long cocktail for a summer evening.
Packed with fresh kiwi, lime and mint this party cocktail is easy to make and tastes just amazing. We’ve used Plantation 3 Stars White Rum from 31Dover.com – this fantastic white rum is perfect for our Kiwi and Lime Mojito with the flavours of brown sugar, honey and vanilla combining perfectly with the sweetness of the kiwi in the Mojito.
A refreshing easy twist on the classic Mojito cocktail
- ice cubes
- 1 lime quartered
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar
- 25ml white rum
- soda water to top up
- Add the lime, kiwi, mint and sugar to a tall glass - bash them around with a spoon to squash and squeeze out the juice and flavours.
- Add some more ice.
- Add a shot of rum.
- Top up with soda water.
Make a Mojito your way
- Stick with the classic Mojito and skip the kiwi.
- Go for a summer berry blast and switch the kiwi for strawberries and raspberries – these work great with mint and rum.
- Don’t fancy mixing up your own? Well… we’re loving these Funkin Cocktail mixes from 31Dover.com – just add ice and rum and shake – pour into glasses, garnish with mint and they’re ready to drink. Fab for easy Mojitos or for taking on picnics! And they taste GOOD.
How to serve Mojitos
- Perfect summery cocktail for kicking off the party.
- Ideal for long lazy summer evenings in the garden.
Disclosure – the Rum and Funkin cocktails used in this recipe were sent free of charge from 31Dover.com. 31Dover.com is a fab online drinks delivery company – go check them out now! For full details of my disclosure policy please read here
Get more alcoholic drink recipes here.
Fancy a cocktail? Try one of our cocktail recipes here
Get more drink recipes here