Lemon, cucumber and mint infused water is refreshing, juicy and zingy. I like to make up jugs of infused water to keep in the fridge, it’s especially good for warm days when I want to keep my hydration levels up.
Feel free to play around with the fruits and herbs, flavour up the water however you like it.
Refreshing summer drink
- 5-6 slices of cucumber
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3-4 mint leaves - gently scrunched
- sparkling water to top up
- Add the cucumber, lemon and mint to a glass and top up with sparkling water.
Make infused water your way
- Try lemon and lime.
- Pour yourself a flavoursome cucumber and strawberry water.
- Coriander, lime and coconut for a tropical version.
How to serve infused water
- For an instagramable version you’ll need a mason jar…
- On the go – try a Zingo bottle
- Afternoon in the garden – make up a huge jugful.