Lemon yogurt dressing is easy, zingy and adds a delicious lift to salads, grilled chicken, kebabs or rice dishes. It only takes a few ingredients and a few minutes to mix together.
It’s well worth keeping yogurt, lemons and a little pot of growing coriander in stock at home just so you can throw it together whenever you fancy.
Delicious zesty dressing
- 4 tbs Greek yogurt
- Zest of a large lemon
- Small bunch of coriander roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Add the Greek yogurt to a small bowl, grate over the lemon zest, stir in the chopped coriander and season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper.
Make it your way…
- Use lime or orange zest instead of lemons.
- Add heat with a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Stir in a spoonful of tahini for a more Mediterranean vibe.
Love your leftovers…
- Add to sandwiches instead of mayonnaise.
- Toss through sliced cucumber for a quick tzatziki.
- Use as a healthy dip for breadsticks or veggie batons.
Get more delicious dips recipes here