Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with the kids with our super simple paper Leprechaun hats. These are great for even young children to make and have fun with and perfect for throwing yourself into the St Patrick’s day vibe.
Our St Patrick’s Day party hats can be ready in just minutes.
What you need to make Leprechaun Hats
- pale green A3 paper (0r tape two A4 sheets together)
- dark green A4 paper
- black A4 paper
- gold glitter
- glue stick
- sticky tape
How to make Leprechaun Hats
- measure a strip of pale green paper around your child’s head and then tape the paper together to form a simple paper crown.
- cut out a rectangle and a square from the dark green paper – this will be the hat shape.
- cut out a thin rectangle from the black paper – this will be the ribbon/strap on the hat.
- glue the green rectangle and square together in a hat shape and glue them onto the hat.
- glue on the black strap decoration.
- draw a buckle embellishment with glue onto the front of the black strap decoration then sprinkle over the gold glitter.
PS… you might also just LOVE our Balloon Rockets