Now it’s spring we’re heading fast into salad season. Brighten up any salad with a dash of our delicious tangy lime and ginger salad dressing.
You can toss it into a plain green salad, use in noodle salads or add a zesty warmth to chicken or seafood salads. Beautifully fresh and fragrant and super simple to make too.
Tangy fresh dressing
- Juice of a large lime
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 thumb sized piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small dish, decant into a small dressing bottle and shake to mix.
Make it your way…
- Switch the lime for lemon.
- Add fish sauce or soy sauce to taste.
- If you like things hot, add a pinch of chillies flakes or very finely chopped chilli.