Clean the living room with our simple daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tips that’ll keep your living room amazingly clean, tidy and a great place to relax!
How do I clean my living room?
We think the easiest way to clean is to break it down into daily, weekly and monthly chores – that way you get a clean house without spending forever cleaning it!
It’s easy to keep the living room clean, tidy and clutter free with just a few chores split into daily, weekly and monthly things to do. Once you get into the swing of things you’ll find it takes hardly any time to keep on top of things and that your living room stays looking good.
Here’s a list of all the chores you might want to think about including in your living room cleaning schedule.
Daily cleaning chores for the living room
- Throw away any unwanted newspapers or magazines.
- Straighten cushions and throws.
- Vacuum the floor.
- Quick tidy up at the end of the day.
Weekly cleaning chores for the living room
- Wash any machine washable cushions and throws.
- Dust all surfaces.
- Vacuum thoroughly – floors, skirting boards, light shades, under sofa seat cushions.
Monthly cleaning chores for the living room
- Clean the windows.
- Vacuum sofas and chairs and clean leather.
More living room cleaning tips for you to try
- Speed clean the living room in just 5 minutes
- How to spring clean the living room
- Speed clean the whole house in just 20 minutes