It’s easy to keep the living room clean, tidy and clutter free with just a few chores split into daily, weekly and monthly things to do. Once you get into the swing of things you’ll find it takes hardly any time to keep on top of things and that your living room stays looking good.
Here’s a list of all the chores you might want to think about including in your living room homekeeping schedule.
Daily cleaning chores for the living room
- Throw away any unwanted newspapers or magazines.
- Straighten cushions and throws.
- Vacuum the floor.
- Quick tidy up at the end of the day.
Weekly cleaning chores for the living room
- Wash any machine washable cushions and throws.
- Dust all surfaces.
- Vacuum thoroughly – floors, skirting boards, light shades, under sofa seat cushions.
Monthly cleaning chores for the living room
- Clean the windows.
- Vacuum sofas and chairs and clean leather.
Get the printable checklist here – living room home keeping