We just love these cute little lolly stick butterflies! So simple to make just using leaves and sprigs of herbs or twigs. This is a great craft for younger kids.
What you need to make lolly stick butterflies
- 2 lolly sticks
- leaves and twigs
- glitter paint
- felt tip pen
How to make lolly stick butterflies
- Glue your leaves in a wing shape onto one of the lolly sticks
- Glue the other lolly stick on top
- Draw on a face
- Add glitter to the wings
- Add little sprigs to be the antennae
- Tie your sticks with a bow to decorate if you wish
Make more of your butterfly craft
- Try out different bugs or creatures
- Use them to make little pop up puppet shows
- Decorate them more ornately and use them to decorate plant pots or hang from trees.
You might also just LOVE our paper loop ladybird craft too!