We just love these cute little lolly stick butterflies! So simple to make just using leaves and sprigs of herbs or twigs. This is a great craft for younger kids.
What you need to make lolly stick butterflies
- 2 lolly sticks
- leaves and twigs
- glitter paint
- felt tip pen
How to make lolly stick butterflies
- Glue your leaves in a wing shape onto one of the lolly sticks
- Glue the other lolly stick on top
- Draw on a face
- Add glitter to the wings
- Add little sprigs to be the antennae
- Tie your sticks with a bow to decorate if you wish
Make more of your butterfly craft
- Try out different bugs or creatures
- Use them to make little pop up puppet shows
- Decorate them more ornately and use them to decorate plant pots or hang from trees.
You might also just LOVE our paper loop ladybird craft too!
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Loads more kids art projects and activities here
Loads more lovely spring activities for kids here
Get lots more summer activities for kids here
Get more nature craft for kids here