Super easy love heart paper fans – gorgeous heart craft for kids
A really simple and quick kids craft for Valentine’s Day or any day – love just isn’t a one day a year thing right?!
These gorgeous love heart fans take only minutes to make and look so pretty – nice enough to arrange in a frame and hang on the wall as art, especially if you use different colours and textures.
What you need to make love heart paper fans
- sheets of A4 paper in different colours (textures too if you like)
How to make paper love heart fans
- Fold the A4 sheet of paper in half.
- Draw half a heart on one of the folded sides.
- Cut the heart out.
- Open up the heart shape
- Fold the heart shape in a concertina – small folds and angled towards the heart point
- When the heart is totally folded press it down flat.
- Open up your fan
How to display your kids heart art
The fans look lovely mounted in a frame in kids bedrooms. You could also decorate your hearts before folding into fan shapes.