Some nights call for Margaritas, especially if you’re throwing a party or celebrating something special, then a zingy Margarita made with real limes, served in a salt rimmed glass definitely gets the party started.
- Perfect for celebrations.
- Start off a Mexican themed evening with a bang.
You might like a couple of our popular Mexican recipes to go alongside…
- 50ml tequila
- 25ml cointreau
- 25ml fresh lime juice
- handful of crushed sea salt on a saucer
- ice cubes to serve
- Add the tequila, cointreau and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Rub lime juice around the edge of a cocktail glass then twirl the rim of the glass in the salt.
- Add ice cubes to the glass then pour over the Margarita.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21977mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 0g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more alcoholic drink recipes here.
Fancy a cocktail? Try one of our cocktail recipes here
Get more drink recipes here
Your friends at Daisies & Pie advise you to drink responsibly, for further information please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk