Some nights call for Margaritas, especially if you’re throwing a party or celebrating something special, then a zingy Margarita made with real limes, served in a salt rimmed glass definitely gets the party started.
A zingy celebratory drink
- 50ml tequila
- 25ml cointreau
- 25ml fresh lime juice
- handful of crushed sea salt on a saucer
- ice cubes to serve
- Add the tequila, cointreau and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Rub lime juice around the edge of a cocktail glass then twirl the rim of the glass in the salt.
- Add ice cubes to the glass then pour over the Margarita.
- Perfect for celebrations.
- Start off a Mexican themed evening with a bang.
You might like a couple of our popular Mexica recipes to go along side…