Mini biscoff cheesecake – our no bake, super easy recipe is completely DELICIOUS… you’ll want to make these indulgent treats again and again!
Making your own indulgent cheesecakes is actually really easy and only takes a couple of minutes so it’s a dessert you’ll have time to make even if you’re really busy.
The best thing about homemade cheesecake is you can flavour them up exactly how you like so they’re tailored just for you!
All your favourite cheesecake toppings in one place. Delicious!
I just don’t think you can beat the delicious, indulgent combination of Biscoff topped with amazing salted caramel sauce and chocolate. Mmmmm it’s just SO GOOD!
I mean…. how can you not want to eat this?!
I only ever make no-bake cheesecakes. I just love how simple they are and how damn tasty they are to eat.
And when you’re busy and your day is packed full you just want quick, easy food that tastes good! Not hours in the kitchen.
Mini Biscoff Cheesecake Ingredients
- 150g Lotus Biscoff biscuits – you can pick these up in most supermarkets – Aldi do a very similar biscuit to this which tastes good in these cheesecakes too.
- 70g unsalted butter – I usually use Yeo Valley butter for these cheesecakes.
- 150g cream cheese – I always use full fat Philadelphia cream cheese for these mini cheesecakes and for making cream cheese frosting. It seems to hold really well to create a lovely thick, spreadable consistency.
- 100ml double cream – you can use whipping cream if you prefer.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract – pick a good vanilla extract rather than a vanilla flavouring, it just tastes so much nicer. You can if you like use a little vanilla bean paste for a total blast of vanillary flavour!
- 2 tbs icing sugar – be sure to sieve this so it doesn’t clump.
- 2 tbs salted caramel sauce – I use Tiptree Salted Caramel Spread when making these mini cheesecakes. Believe me this little jar of deliciousness is worth keeping in the fridge at home. It’s gorgeous drizzled on ice-cream, pancakes and waffles. And it’s only around £2.50 a jar.
- 1 chocolate flake – just a regular Cadbury chocolate flake is good here.
How to make mini biscoff cheesecake
Our individual cheesecakes are super easy to make!
- Add the biscuits to the food processor and blitz until crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Tip the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter.
- Stir the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter so they all get covered in butter. Take a minute to enjoy the gorgeous buttery warm biscuit smell (it’s worth it)
- Divide the biscuit crumbs between four small bowls and press down using the back of a spoon to form a lovely biscuit-y base layer.
- Put the biscuit bases into the fridge for around 30 minutes – 1 hour to harden up.
- Next mix up the creamy cheesecake topping. Add cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract to a food processor and blitz.
- It’ll only take 1-2 minutes for the creamy cheesecake topping to whisk together to a stiff, spreadable consistency.
- Spread the cream cheese topping onto the biscuit bases and smooth over – just use the back of a spoon to do this, you don’t need to be overly neat!
- Next add 2 tbs of salted caramel sauce to a small saucepan and melt over a low heat on the hob
- Add a Lotus Biscoff biscuit to your cheesecakes then drizzle the warm, melty dripping salted caramel sauce over the mini cheesecakes and crumble over some chocolate flake pieces.
- Store your mini cheesecakes in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them – these need eating within 24 hours of making (and sooner if the use-by date on any of the ingredients is earlier)
Make mini cheesecakes your way…
Our mini cheesecake recipe is super easy for you to switch up the flavours anyway you like – you could swap the biscuit base, the toppings, the cream cheese flavours for anything you like.
- try using chocolate biscuits for the base.
- add a tiny shake of ground ginger to the cream cheese topping
- sprinkle over chopped up caramel pieces or fudge taste good
LOVE easy dessert recipes? Try these…
This little collection of super easy desserts are perfect for summer. They’re quick tasty and the whole family will LOVE them.
- Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – quick and easy Oreo cheesecakes, these delicious little treats are a MUST for any Oreo lover!
- Easy Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches – perfect for summer, load up shop bought cookies with ice cream and tuck in!
- Easy Eton Mess – scrumptious meringue tossed with cream and summer berries for the perfect, laid back easy summer dessert.
- You might also just LOVE 20 homemade popsicles recipes to make this summer!
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
- 150g Biscoff Biscuits
- 70g Butter
- 150g Cream Cheese
- 100ml Double Cream
- 2 tbs Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbs Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 Chocolate Flake
- 4 Biscoff Biscuits for decoration
- Whizz the biscuits in the food processor to make crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and tip in the biscuit crumbs - mix everything together.
- Press the buttery crumbs into 4 small bowls and put into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Mix up the creamy topping - add the cream cheese, cream, icing sugar and vanilla to a food processor and whizz until stiff.
- Spread the topping onto the biscuit base.
- Warm the salted caramel sauce in a pan over a low heat.
- Drizzle the sauce onto the cheesecakes. Add a biscuit decoration and sprinkle with chocoalte flake.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 610Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 6g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
You might also just LOVE our M&Ms flapjacks – so easy and delicious
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here
Save our deliciously good mini biscoff cheesecakes on Pinterest for later!
Get more absolutely delicious easy chocolate recipes here.