Mini biscoff cheesecake – our no bake, super easy recipe is completely DELICIOUS… you’ll want to make these indulgent treats again and again!
Making your own indulgent cheesecakes is actually really easy and only takes a couple of minutes so it’s a dessert you’ll have time to make even if you’re really busy.
The best thing about homemade cheesecake is you can flavour them up exactly how you like so they’re tailored just for you! All your favourite cheesecake toppings in one place. Delicious!
I just don’t think you can beat the delicious, indulgent combination of Biscoff topped with amazing salted caramel sauce and chocolate. Mmmmm it’s just SO GOOD!
I mean…. how can you not want to eat this!
I only ever make no-bake cheesecakes I just love how simple they are and how damn tasty they are to eat and when you’re busy and your day is packed full you just want quick, easy food that tastes good! Not hours in the kitchen.
Mini Biscoff Cheesecake Ingredients
- 150g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- 70g unsalted butter
- 150g cream cheese
- 100ml double crea
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 2 tbs salted caramel sauce
- 1 chocolate flake
How to make mini biscoff cheesecake
Our individual cheesecakes are super easy to make!
- Add the biscuits to the food processor and blitz until crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Tip the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter.
- Stir the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter so they all get covered in butter.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs between four small bowls and press down to form a lovely biscuit-y base layer.
- Put the biscuit bases into the fridge for around 30 minutes – 1 hour to harden up.
- Next mix up the creamy cheesecake topping. Add cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract to a food processor and blitz.
- It’ll only take 1-2 minutes for the creamy topping to whisk together to a stiff, spreadable consistency.
- Spread the cream cheese topping onto the biscuit bases and smooth over – just use the back of a spoon to do this, you don’t need to be overly neat!
- Next add 2 tbs of salted caramel sauce to a small saucepan and melt over a low heat on the hob
- Add a Lotus Biscoff biscuit to your cheesecakes then drizzle the warm, melty dripping salted caramel sauce over the mini cheesecakes and crumble over some chocolate flake pieces.
- Store your mini cheesecakes in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them – these need eating within 24 hours of making (and sooner if the use-by date on any of the ingredients is earlier)
Make mini cheesecakes your way…
Our mini cheesecake recipe is super easy for you to switch up the flavours anyway you like – you could swap the biscuit base, the toppings, the cream cheese flavours for anything you like.
LOVE easy dessert recipes? Try these…
- Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – quick and easy Oreo cheesecakes, these delicious little treats are a MUST for any Oreo lover!
- Easy Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches – perfect for summer, load up shop bought cookies with ice cream and tuck in!
- Easy Eton Mess – scrumptious meringue tossed with cream and summer berries for the perfect, laid back easy summer dessert.
- 150g Biscoff Biscuits
- 70g Butter
- 150g Cream Cheese
- 100ml Double Cream
- 2 tbs Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbs Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 Chocolate Flake
- 4 Biscoff Biscuits for decoration
- Whizz the biscuits in the food processor to make crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and tip in the biscuit crumbs - mix everything together.
- Press the buttery crumbs into 4 small bowls and put into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Mix up the creamy topping - add the cream cheese, cream, icing sugar and vanilla to a food processor and whizz until stiff.
- Spread the topping onto the biscuit base.
- Warm the salted caramel sauce in a pan over a low heat.
- Drizzle the sauce onto the cheesecakes. Add a biscuit decoration and sprinkle with chocoalte flake.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 610Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 6g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our deliciously good mini biscoff cheesecakes on Pinterest for later!