A mini Oreo cheesecake recipe that’s super easy to make – perfect easy dessert the whole family will just LOVE!
Totally delicious mini Oreo cheesecakes, these super simple, indulgent little desserts taste amazing, and are just so easy to make.
Our Oreo cheesecakes are no-bake so they’re quick to prepare and faff free.
A rich Oreo biscuit base topped with creamy vanilla spiked cheesecake topping and sprinkled with chocolate flake…. mmm just SO GOOD!
Best of all, they’re the perfect little size for individual dessert… or to share if you feel like it….
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1 pack or regular Oreo biscuits
- 70g butter
- 150g full fat cream cheese
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80ml double cream
- 1 chocolate flake
- 4 Oreo biscuits for decoration
How to make mini Oreo cheesecakes
- Tip the Oreo biscuits into a food processor and blitz until they’re fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter over a low heat in a saucepan on the hob and whilst it melts get your little bowls ready – I use these little custard cups I found at a reclamation yard.
- Once the butter is melted, remove the pan from the heat and tip the Oreo crumbs.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs into the melted butter so that they all get coated.
- Divide the Oreo cheesecake biscuit base between the four small bowls.
- Pat the crumbs down tightly using the back of a spoon. Then put them into the fridge to set – you’ll need to leave them at least 45 minutes to an hour before adding the topping.
- Once the cheesecake base has set – mix up the creamy cheesecake topping – add the cream cheese, double cream, vanilla extract and icing sugar to a blender and whizz together until the mixture is stiff.
- Divide the topping between the four mini cheesecakes.
- Smooth the topping across the whole of the biscuit base using the back of a spoon.
- Add an Oreo biscuit to the top of each cheesecake.
- And then sprinkle the tops with the chocolate flake.
How to make Oreo cheesecakes your way
- Use different flavours or Oreo biscuits.
- Flavour up the creamy topping with orange, lemon or caramel instead of vanilla.
- You could make the cheesecakes a tiny bit smaller and make the recipe stretch to 6.
How to serve Oreo Cheesecakes
- Delicious as an easy dessert for after Sunday dinner.
- Make up lots of these mini cheesecakes, they’re perfect for serving at BBQ parties.
More easy dessert recipes to try…
- Really easy ice cream cookie sandwiches – cheat your way to this delicious summer dessert. I promise it’ll be a total hit with the kids!
- Easy trifle – is there anything better than a bowlful of this retro dessert? We think not – layer up that trifle with sponge, fruit, jelly and custard then top with cream and chocolate!
- Mini salted caramel ice cream sundaes – the perfect mini dessert, just enough for two…
- Pack Oreo Biscuits
- 70g Butter
- 150g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 80ml Double Cream
- 2 tbs Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Oreo Biscuits for Decoration
- Chocolate Flake for Decoration
- Blitz the Oreos in the food processor until they're fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then remove from the heat and stir in the Oreo crumbs.
- Divide the cheesecake base between the four smal bowls and press down tightly using the back of a spoon.
- Chill the cheesecake bases in the fridge for aroud an hour.
- Once they're chilled mix up the topping - add the cream cheese, double cream, vanilla extract and icing sugar into a food processor and whizz together until stiff.
- Divide the mixture between the four bowls and smooth across the biscuit base using a spoon.
- Decorate the top of each mini cheesecake using an Oreo biscuit and chocolate flakes.
- Keep the cheesecakes in the fridge until you're ready to eat them and always consume within 24 hours of making.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 4g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our mini Oreo cheesecake recipes on Pinterest for later!