You’ll just LOVE these mini salted caramel ice-cream sundaes, they’re completely delicious, nutty, salty and oh so sweet! And.. did you notice the portion size?! I finally think I’ve got the right portion size for dessert! (…..making these practically dietous… HA!)
The mini sundaes still pack all the taste of a delicious ice-cream sundae but way, way less calories, fat and sugar and for me, they’re just enough and won’t leave you feeling full and bloated.
Super simple to make.
Delicious dessert - downsized
- 1 small scoop vanilla ice-cream
- 1 heaped tsp salted caramel sauce - we use Joe & Seph's
- 10 roasted peanuts
- 1/4 chocolate flake
- Take a shot glass and add the ice-cream, drizzle over the caramel sauce, sprinkle on the nuts and chocolate flake.
Make mini salted caramel ice-cream sundaes your way
- Switch the ice-cream flavours – try chocolate or caramel ice-cream
- Switch the caramel sauce for chocolate sauce.
- Add in some fruit or flaked almonds.
- Skip the nuts for younger children.
How to serve mini salted caramel ice-cream sundaes
- Perfect indulgent little dessert to follow a special dinner.
- Great for after Sunday lunch.