You’ll just LOVE these mini salted caramel ice-cream sundaes, they’re completely delicious, nutty, salty and oh so sweet! And.. did you notice the portion size?!
I finally think I’ve got the right portion size for dessert! (…..making these practically dietous… HA!)
The mini sundaes still pack all the taste of a delicious ice-cream sundae but way, way less calories, fat and sugar and for me, they’re just enough and won’t leave you feeling full and bloated.
Super simple to make.
Make mini salted caramel ice-cream sundaes your way
- Switch the ice-cream flavours – try chocolate or caramel ice-cream
- Switch the caramel sauce for chocolate sauce.
- Add in some fruit or flaked almonds.
- Skip the nuts for younger children.
Delicious dessert - downsized
- 1 small scoop vanilla ice-cream
- 1 heaped tsp salted caramel sauce - we use Joe & Seph's
- 10 roasted peanuts
- 1/4 chocolate flake
- Take a shot glass and add the ice-cream, drizzle over the caramel sauce, sprinkle on the nuts and chocolate flake.
How to serve mini salted caramel ice-cream sundaes
- Perfect indulgent little dessert to follow a special dinner.
- Great for after Sunday lunch.
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here