Moroccan Chicken Strips with Yogurt Dip
Quick, healthy family dinner.
- 600g chicken breast mini fillets
- juice half a lemon
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 4 tbs natural yogurt
- lemon zest
- microwave rice
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Add the chicken strips, lemon juice, tomato puree, Moroccan seasoning and olive oil to a bowl - season with salt and black pepper. Mix well to coat all the chicken in spices.
- Tip the chicken into a roasting tin - make sure no strips are overlapping - bake in the oven for around 20 - 25 minutes (depending on thickness of strips) - turn the chicken pieces over half way through cooking and cook until piping hot throughout and no pink remaining.
- Whilst chicken cooks - prepare the yogurt dip - in a small bowl add the yogurt, lemon zest and season with salt and black pepper - mix well.
Make Moroccan Chicken Strips your own way
- Don’t fancy Moroccan seasoning – try Indian spices or Italian seasoning
- Like it spicy – add in some chilli flakes
- Switch the yogurt dip for soured cream or mayonnaise.
How to serve Moroccan Chicken Strips
- Serve with spicy microwave rice – burst of flavour and pings in the microwave in just 2 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights.
- Add a big salad – I use a prepared bag and just add – cucumber, baby plum tomatoes and pepper strips.
More Chicken Mini Fillets Recipes to make
- Sticky Moroccan Chicken with Herby Couscous
- Slow Cooker Peri Peri Chicken Stew
- Moroccan Chicken Strips with Yogurt Dip
You might also just LOVE our spicy king prawns with garlic mayo dip