Moroccan chicken strips with yogurt dip is super tasty, super easy to make and quick enough for midweek dinner. Our healthy chicken recipe uses just a handful of ingredients and is served with spicy rice and salad for real food FAST.
Quick, healthy family dinner.
- 600g chicken breast mini fillets
- juice half a lemon
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 4 tbs natural yogurt
- lemon zest
- microwave rice
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Add the chicken strips, lemon juice, tomato puree, Moroccan seasoning and olive oil to a bowl - season with salt and black pepper. Mix well to coat all the chicken in spices.
- Tip the chicken into a roasting tin - make sure no strips are overlapping - bake in the oven for around 20 - 25 minutes (depending on thickness of strips) - turn the chicken pieces over half way through cooking and cook until piping hot throughout and no pink remaining.
- Whilst chicken cooks - prepare the yogurt dip - in a small bowl add the yogurt, lemon zest and season with salt and black pepper - mix well.
Make Moroccan Chicken Strips your own way
- Don’t fancy Moroccan seasoning – try Indian spices or Italian seasoning
- Like it spicy – add in some chilli flakes
- Switch the yogurt dip for soured cream or mayonnaise.
How to serve Moroccan Chicken Strips
- Serve with spicy microwave rice – burst of flavour and pings in the microwave in just 2 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights.
- Add a big salad – I use a prepared bag and just add – cucumber, baby plum tomatoes and pepper strips.
More Chicken Mini Fillets Recipes to make
- Sticky Moroccan Chicken with Herby Couscous
- Slow Cooker Peri Peri Chicken Stew
- Moroccan Chicken Strips with Yogurt Dip
You might also just LOVE our spicy king prawns with garlic mayo dip
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get our best chicken recipes here – perfect for weeknight dinner
Get more chicken mini fillets recipes and meal ideas here
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
Browse all our meat recipes here
Get more quick and easy meals here