Advertisement Feature Recipe
Super tasty healthy salmon recipe – Moroccan Spiced Salmon with delicious couscous – quick and healthy family dinner idea
Moroccan Spiced Salmon
Hello Fresh have created a delicious, tasty spicy salmon recipe that’s oh so simple to make and can be on the table in just 30 minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights when you want to feed the family fresh, nutritious meals but without the fuss!
Moroccan Spiced Salmon with Lemon and Onion Couscous
- 2 tbsp Ras-El-Hanout
- 2 Red Onions
- 2 Vine Tomatoes
- 1.5 cups Couscous
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 5 tbs Mint
- 1 Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 Lemon
- Head over to Hello Fresh for instructions on how to make
Make Spicy Salmon Your Way
Fancy serving your salmon differently? Try…
- Go for an Indian theme – use your favourite curry paste to top the salmon fillets
- Go Italian and top the salmon with green pesto and use basil and flat leaf parsley in the couscous.
What goes with Salmon and Couscous
- Big green salad – with mixed salad leaves, sliced cucumbers, green peppers and avocado – simply dressed with olive oil.
- Steamed peas and beans.
- Cucumber raita – just mix Greek yogurt, lemon and minced garlic with grated cucumber.
Moroccan Spiced Salmon is just one of the totally delicious, super easy recipes available from Hello Fresh – the convenient recipe box scheme that’s perfect for busy families, just choose the best type of box for you, select your recipes and Hello Fresh deliver everything you need to the door in just the right quantities.
Hello Fresh Discount Code
Have you tried Hello Fresh yet? Why not take advantage of the current Hello Fresh offer of £10 off your first delivery!
Disclosure – advertisement feature recipe for Hello Fresh for full details of my disclosure policy please read here.