I’m not usually a big coffee drinker but I’ve recently got into a little habit of throwing together a quick vegan iced coffee in the mornings just to give me a quick energy boost! Think I’ll definitely be sipping these on school mornings too!
It’s super simple to make and only takes a few ingredients.
If you prefer a decaf drink – just use decaffeinated coffee and you can always skip the syrup if you like to keep things sugar free – it’s your drink, serve it up to your tastes.
oooh you might also love our creamy vegan strawberry shake
- one shot of coffee (I use a cappuccino coffee pod - but you can use a stronger coffee if you like)
- Almond milk to top up
- Tiny drizzle of maple syrup
- Vegan whipped squirty cream
- First of all, you make the coffee and then put it in the fridge for a while to cool it down - you could do this the night before so it's icy cold by morning.
- To make up the vegan iced coffee - add the coffee to a glass with ice then top up with almond milk and stir gently add a drizzle of maple syrup and top up with squirty whipped vegan cream if you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.