Super simple non alcoholic mojito recipe – our thirst quenching mojito is the perfect summer party drink – refreshing and delicious!
How to make a mojito alcohol free
This gorgeous virgin mojito is a zesty, refreshing drink and a delicious alternative to the booze packed version.
It takes only minutes to make and you’ll just need a handful of ingredients. Fresh lime, lime cordial, mint, sugar and soda, throw in some ice and straws and you’re all done.
A truly delicious virgin cocktail
- 8-10 large mint leaves
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 lime
- 2 shots of lime cordial
- soda water to top up
- mint leaves and lime for decoration
- Grind the mint and sugar together using a pestle and mortar, then tip in the juice of half a lime, stir and mix well.
- Tip half the minty lime into each glass.
- Add a shot of lime cordial.
- Top up with soda
- Add ice.
- Decorate with mint leaves and lime.
Alcohol free cocktail recipes to try
Canapés to eat with cocktails