This quick and easy wheat free breakfast will keep you full until lunchtime.
Delicious Nairn’s oatcakes topped with smashed avocado a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of cracked black pepper. It’s summery, fast and filling.
Quick and easy gluten free breakfast that'll keep you feeling full until lunchtime.
- 4 oatcakes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- black pepper
- sea salt
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Roughly mash with a fork and load onto the oatcakes.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, pinch of sea salt and some cracked black pepper.
Make it your way…
- add a Mexican twist and squeeze over lime and add a pinch of chilli flakes
- add some scrambled eggs alongside the avocado
- add a handful of blueberries and snip of mint leaves