Super easy no bake mini Oreo cheesecake recipe – so quick and so easy just the perfect easy family dessert for summer!
How to make Oreo cheesecakes
Totally delicious mini Oreo cheesecakes, these super simple, indulgent little desserts taste amazing, and are just so easy to make. Our Oreo cheesecakes are no-bake so they’re quick to prepare and faff free.
Utterly delicious cheesecakes
- 150g oreo biscuits
- 80g butter
- 150g full fat cream cheese
- 80ml double cream
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- small bar of chocolate to grate over the top
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they're fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat, tip the biscuit crumbs in and mix well to coat them all in melted butter.
- Press the crumbs into the base of four small dishes and place into the fridge to set, this usually takes around 45 minutes.
- Put the cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla paste into the food processor and whizz together until thick and stiff.
- Smooth the creamy topping onto the biscuit base and top with grated chocolate curls.
How to make Oreo cheesecakes your way
- Use different flavours or Oreo biscuits.
- Flavour up the creamy topping with orange instead of vanilla.
- You could make the cheesecakes a tiny bit smaller and make the recipe stretch to 6.
How to serve Oreo Cheesecakes
- Delicious as an easy dessert for after Sunday dinner.
- Make up a tray full for serving at BBQ parties.