Spooktacular Halloween craft for kids. Painted pebble eyeballs makes a fun little Halloween activity and look really gruesome packed into a jar or scattered around as a Halloween decoration. Older kids particularly love to make these!
- a selection of pebbles – try to find pale ones
- Sharpie permanent markers – selection of colours
- a jar to pack with pebbles
How to make stone eyeballs
- Make sure your pebbles are dry.
- Draw on the coloured iris – any colour you like.
- Add some gruesome blood shot veins.
- Colour in the black pupil.
- Pack your eyeballs into a jar or scatter them around the house for a quirky homemade Halloween decoration.
Enjoy getting creative!
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get more autumn activities for kids here
Get loads more Halloween crafts for kids here