Spooktacular Halloween craft for kids. Painted pebble eyeballs makes a fun little Halloween activity and look really gruesome packed into a jar or scattered around as a Halloween decoration. Older kids particularly love to make these!
- a selection of pebbles – try to find pale ones
- Sharpie permanent markers – selection of colours
- a jar to pack with pebbles
How to make stone eyeballs
- Make sure your pebbles are dry.
- Draw on the coloured iris – any colour you like.
- Add some gruesome blood shot veins.
- Colour in the black pupil.
- Pack your eyeballs into a jar or scatter them around the house for a quirky homemade Halloween decoration.
Enjoy getting creative!