Advertisement Feature and Review
Pairfum London sent over a bottle of Organic Body Wash and Shower Oil along with a bottle of Prebiotic & Organic Body Lotion in my favourite summer fragrance pink grapefruit. I’ve been using them for the past week and here’s what I think.
Pairfum – Pink Grapefruit Organic Body Wash & Shower Oil
This is a luxury body wash and shower oil in the one product, so it cleans and nourishes your skin as you shower, it’s packed with natural ingredients, organic oils and antioxidants and smells just divine! The body wash claims to be a natural exfoliant and to improve skin complexion. It’s free from any nasty artificial ingredients that are bad for skin – I mean seriously – check out the ‘free from’ list, it’s very impressive!
It’s a great healthy and eco-friendly body wash which really is suitable for use for the whole family.
Organic Body Wash & Shower Oil – what I LOVED
- When using the body wash it creates a nice creamy lather – which you often don’t get with organic products.
- It’s fragrance is just lovely! Pink grapefruit always boosts my mood and it’s light and fresh, perfect for summer and perfect for using on my young children too.
- It left my skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth.
- We loved the bottle too – it has a SPA feel about it, looks pretty in the bathroom.
Pairfum – Prebiotic & Organic Body Lotion
This is a very rich and creamy moisturising body lotion with a beautiful pink grapefruit scent so it complements the body wash perfectly. It contains prebiotics which claim to help to balance the natural flora on our skin, improving it’s protective barrier, it’s also packed with organic oils which deeply moisturise skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. As with the body wash it’s free from all sorts of nasties and contains no products that are derived from, or tested on animals.
Prebiotic & Organic Body Lotion – what I LOVED
- It’s a really rich, creamy texture and you really only need to apply a little as it goes a long way – so it’s going to last well.
- I love the idea of using prebotics on my skin – anything that helps with skin health has to be a plus for me.
- The pink grapefruit scent is delicious and uplifting.
- I liked to use it on my skin at night – it absorbed well and left my skin feeling nice and soft and moisturised.
- I loved that this and the body wash are free from such a massive list of unhealthy products.
The organic body wash and prebiotic body lotion are available from Pairfum London priced at £15 each for 250ml bottles.
Disclosure – the Pairfum body wash and prebiotic body lotion were provided free of charge for the review – for full details of my disclosure policy please read here.