Paper cup angels are such an easy craft for kids to make – these lovely little angel tree toppers just need cups, paper, glue, glitter and a felt tip pen – simple enough for pre-schoolers to have a go at making too.
What you need to make paper cup angel tree toppers
- white paper cups
- white paper
- felt tip pens
How to make paper cup angel tree toppers
- draw a little angel face onto the cup – go for any design you like.
- add a ring of glue around the bottom of the cup and then cover with glitter to make a halo.
- cut out some angel wings from the white paper and decorate with a glittery edge or pattern.
- stick the angel wings onto the back of the cup.
- let the angel dry and then you can use it to decorate the top of your Christmas tree.
Make the angel tree topper differently
- use doilies in silver or white as angel wings
- add a tinsel halo instead of glitter
You might also just LOVE our FREE printable Christmas thank you letters